Summer is a time for fun in the sun so it made total sense to give you a roundup of all the hot weather essentials that I love!
Protecting our skin from the sun’s harsh rays should be a number one priority for a baby to someone 99. Part of looking cute while staying away from the UV rays are hats!
Here are a few of my favorites:
Best Suntan lotions
- We love Sun Bum at our house! There is no white residue and its easy to put on. It’s also totally safe to use and hasa light coconut scent makes me and the kids happy! We love the face stick in particular!
- I adore this face block. Its light but definitely works hard to keep the sun away from skin. I get great peace of mind that its all rad ingredients! No bogus from Sun Bum folks!
- If you are always out in the sun and need high intensity coverage, I they have advanced signature skin care:
- Last but not least, after a full day at a swim meet or a play day at the beach, my girls turn very very dark! I have them put on Sun Bum’s Cool Down after each shower to make sure their skin stays hydrated.
Pretty Swim Cover Ups
- I am obsessed with Splendid swim cover ups. And stripes. So this is the perfect every day summer wear for the beach or pool. I am definitely under the sun a lot with my girls swimming so much!
- I’m in love with anything off shoulder. I may not have the leanest body, but I do like my shoulders! So this is super cute for anyone who wants the focus on their face, neck and shoulders.
So what do you think? Ready to hit the beach armed with a cute #00td and protected from the sun?